Monday, July 21, 2014

New Start.

Apologies. I thought when I first started this Malaysian Football Blog, I thought I will be able to commit myself 100%. It wasn't the case after last year's Malaysia Cup Final. Hopefully this coming Malaysia Cup will be better. Will be starting a twitter account: live tweeting games, re-tweets from top Malaysian Football Journalist, links to our articles & professionals.

Do apologies if our articles have bad grammar & structure. We'll do our best too improve along we go. If you are interested in helping us out. Do email to us at padangbolasepakmalaysia@gmail.com

I think we are a few sites that cover Malaysian Football in English. Reason being we want to reach out to an untapped Malaysian audiences out there. There are a number of Malaysian Football sites that cover the football in our national language. That doesn't mean we'll ignore doing articles in Malay. We'll have space to do that.

The plan now is to do:

Weekly articles.
Live Tweets.
And whatever a football blog do.

I'm in over my head here, but maybe a podcast in the future.

So this is our new twitter account @padangbolasepak do follow us.



That's all for now. Take Care

Regards, Khal.

No comments:

Post a Comment